Saturday, February 13, 2010

For those who are willing to make an effort, great miracles and wonderful treasures are in store.

Hi There!
Thanx for the positive responses. 

I hope , now all the Max heads who are reading my posts continuously are getting along well & hit it off.But its just a drop In bucket.& those who are just the beginners & are not making heads & tails of the Max screen, just read my previous postings on Max Interface. I hope these posts will work out for all the basic learners & it will help you understand the concepts better so read my upcoming sections thouroughly. The more you’ll learn about the Max here, the  more you’ll feel at home. 

Bye for now!

Thought for the day,"You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile."


2 comments:

  1. so cute picture with so nice quote, i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. to make the tiny efforts worth watching we need to show that and that is the comeout from the picture so i think bhabhi even tiny efforts should be shown to everyone only then it's worth doing anything he he he he it's my view

    ReplyDelete