Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome to the world of 3ds Max


Hello friends,
I have started this blog to share my views & knowledge about 3ds max(3d graphic animation software)for those who have the passion for learning. And working with 3d graphics is really fun & game."
For over 5 years, I’ve had the good fortune of learning from my clients and students, who come from , all age groups and all professions. I believe each of us is capable of learning anything, as long as we are motivated. In my opinion, there are no bad students; unfortunately, there are students who have been exposed to poor teaching. So if you’re having difficulty or anyone is making you feel inferior or incapable, take control of your learning and find another student or teacher who can explain things to you from a different perspective. Online learning is also great for this purpose, because you have so many great learning options.


Quote of the day, "There are really only three types of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who say, What happened?"


Have a good day!

1 comment: